Last week I shared 5 things for families to do. I hope you were able to get out and enjoy some of them! If you didn’t, you can always still go check out Zoo Lights or the Christmas lights in Prestonwood Forest. On to things to do this weekend!
- See The Little Mermaid at Tuts. When the pandemic first hit, TUTS offered a discount for partial season tickets. We jumped on that, and last Friday night, we went to go see The Little Mermaid. It was fantastic! If you want to give your kids a fun musical theater experience, go check it out!
- Go build a gingerbread house with Mrs. Claus at The Woodlands Children’s Museum! Making gingerbread houses can be fun, and why not do it with Mrs. Claus! It’s an added cost to going to experience The Woodlands Children’s Museum, but it could be a really fun family outing!
- Have donuts with Santa on Sunday! If building a gingerbread house with Mrs. Claus on Saturday isn’t enough, go have donuts with the man himself! And the kids can get those last minute wishes in!
- If you want a different experience seeing Christmas lights, check out The Light Park! It’s a per vehicle cost to drive through a spectacular light display!
- One more set of lights to look at: Tomball UMC’s Trail of Lights
There’s plenty to do this weekend along with all of those last minute preparations for Christmas!
Also, mark your calendars for a new podcast all about local businesses, events and activities in the Spring, Klein and Tomball area called Spring To It. The podcast will be launching on Thursday January 6th, so stay tuned! It is sponsored by Harmanny Music Education. Check out the trailer on Spotify, with more platforms coming soon!